One of the most powerful habits of the successful is trading in old bad habits for new rich habits. Bad habits are energy drains, emotional roller coasters to destination nowhere and someday. While rich habits put you on the “Curve to Success” they are the daily deposits in your passbook that add up with amazing compound interest.
Where are you? Are you on the success curve or the failure curve? Not Sure?
Ask and answer a few simple questions:
1. Do you feel held by your current circumstances?
2. Do you feel you lack control over your current circumstances?
3. Does your conversation about problems end up focusing more on what you cannot do, rather than what you can do?
4. Do you usually find yourself in a defensive posture?
5. Are one of these, yours? “It’s not my job. That’s not my department. I didn’t know. I’m too busy, or that’s the way we’ve always done it?”
6. Have you ever felt that you would have done things differently if it was your company?
7. You are ready to do what it takes over the next 12 months in getting on the curve to success?
How did you do? If you answered “YES” to three or more, I would be willing to bet you are ready for a change, you want more out of life, out of your profession and for your family. Am I right?
If you answered No to five or more, congratulations you are ready to be an amazing role model for others to follow.
No matter where you are in life, if you are like the majority you want more, you want real success. Are you ready to make this your best life yet?
Are you ready to ride the “Curve to Success?” Are you ready to get out of the dip and live your purpose, see your dreams and goals become real?
“Curve to Success” is the First Monthly Coaching Program that fits in your budget, helps you get unstuck, creates positive momentum, shows you how to generate revenue, find your purpose or true north, have a better family life, more quality time for a more productive quality of life. Better health and outlook for the future.
99% of those who have reached success had at least one coach, a coach is someone who is invisible behind the sense, helping them to be accountable, cheering them on to overcome barriers to achieve results, and being that sounding board of reason.